Join 1,000 others
on the largest
student hitch-hike
across Europe.

Read from the beginning

Read from the beginning
Posts are listed in reverse order, so
click here to go straight to the first post and start reading.

04 January 2011

Happy New Year!

I am sorry about the lack of posts over the last few weeks. I've been busy with the holidays and with any luck, you've been having too much fun to notice I was gone. My new year's resolution is to go a whole year without curing cancer, and to think up a far more reasonable resolution for next year. I'll be heading back to Preston in a few days, which is good news for everyone in the North-West (Shut up! It is!), and to everyone here in the South... Wait, why are you opening that bottle of champagne?

For those too drunk to remember the turn of midnight in London                                             Courtesy of amusingplanet.com

In spite of Xmas being the least sensible time of the year to ask people for money, my Mother, Carol Frances will live forever in legend for sponsoring me with £50, bringing me to the total of £162.04 and putting me ahead of Steph's £140 once more. In your face, partner! (I don't know how much anyone else has raised, so I have no one else to whom I can be a competitive arse) My Mum has also agreed to take a pledge sheet to work and try to gain me some support from the wonderful people she works with at Winchester Hospital.

I hope everyone has a great New Year. If your resolution was to donate more money to charity, then you're in luck! You can just click on the Virgin link in the sidebar :)

No comments: