Join 1,000 others
on the largest
student hitch-hike
across Europe.

Read from the beginning

Read from the beginning
Posts are listed in reverse order, so
click here to go straight to the first post and start reading.

20 March 2011

Health and Safety Briefing

Last week, Charlie and I rocked down to Manchester to attend one of the all important safety briefings. I knew I had to drag Charlie with me, as he would have slept through and missed all the briefings, otherwise. The whole thing was mostly to appease LCD’s insurance company, which means it was an obligatory legal formality that was completely unnecessary red tape. We were kinda hoping we would all head to the pub afterwards, but the briefing pretty much wiped us all out. Look! Check out how bored everyone was especially Deme and Harriet, who blatantly didn’t want to be as patronising as the insurance company mandated them to be.

It could have been worse. Rebecca Black could have been playing over the PA.

I’ve still not found myself any Steph replacements, so if anyone is heading off around the 16th, feel free to join me. You can also help out by clicking here or keep abreast of the situation by clicking here.

No comments: